ForumDaily is looking for an advertising manager (remote work)
You are our person if you:
- live in the United States (preferably in the state of New York, Florida or California)
- have an average level of English;
- are responsible;
- know how to convince;
- You have experience selling advertising in the US market.
Digital media sales experience is encouraged, but not required.
Duties: cold calls, building long-term relationships with customers, full transaction support.
You will find a close-knit and friendly team, flexible work schedule, decent pay.
If you are ready to join our team, send your CV to: email@example.com
ForumDaily.Inc is over 220 thousand subscribers on social networks, and about 4 million monthly views. To cover all areas of interest of our readers, we have immediately three sites:
- ForumDaily talks about immigration and adaptation in the United States, shares useful tips and the most important news about America and the home countries of our readers.
- ForumDaily Woman knows all the secrets of career success, maintaining beauty and creating family harmony in immigration.
- ForumDaily New York - A site about life in the largest city in America, which is also home to the largest Russian-speaking diaspora in the country.