See all of America: scientists have developed an ideal travel route for the USA
What better way to experience the beauty of the country than by car. At some point in your life, you've probably thought about taking a trip to your own country, but it seemed impossible to plan the perfect trip. There is always some point of interest that gets lost in the confusion, or the chosen route turns out to be boring. Edition Traveller365 told which route to choose in order to visit everything you want and not miss anything.
The Perfect U.S. Journey is planned by Discovery News and Randy Olson (Ph.D. at Michigan State University) using a very complex algorithm. This is a US travel map that shows you exactly where to go and how to see every major attraction in each of the 48 continental states. You will visit 50 major national landmarks, national historic sites, national parks, and national monuments if you choose this itinerary.
On the subject: See America by Train
If you really plan to start this journey, please note that you have to travel about 13 miles (699 thousand km), which is about 22 hours. But if you're willing to do an uninterrupted trip in one go, it will take about 224 days. But Olson believes that it will actually take 9,33-2 months to implement it.
You may be interested in: top New York news, stories of our immigrants and helpful tips about life in the Big Apple - read it all on ForumDaily New York
You can start from anywhere and just drive in circles to get back home:
- Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- Moon Craters National Monument, Idaho
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
- Pikes Peak, Colorado
- Carlsbad Caves National Park, New Mexico
- Alamo, Texas
- Platte Historic District, Oklahoma
- Toltec Mounds, Arkansas
- Elvis Presley's Graceland, Tennessee
- Vicksburg National Park, Massachusetts
- French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana
- USS Alabama, Alabama
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Base, Florida
- Okefenokee Swamp Park, Georgia
- Fort Sumter National Monument, South Carolina
- Caverns of the Lost World, West Virginia
- Wright Brothers National Memorial Center, North Carolina
- Mount Vernon, Virginia
- White House, Washington DC
- Colonial Historic District of Annapolis, Maryland.
- New Castle Historic District, Delaware
- Cape May Historic District, New Jersey
- Liberty Bell, Pennsylvania
- Statue of Liberty, New York
- Mark Twain House and Museum, Connecticut.
- Breakers, Rhode Island
- Sailboat Constitution, Massachusetts.
- Acadia National Park, Maine
- Hotel Mount Washington, New Hampshire
- Shelburne Farms, Virginia
- Fox Theatre, Detroit (MI)
- Spring Grove Cemetery, Ohio
- Mammoth Cave National Park, Kentucky
- Hotel West Baden Springs, Indiana
- Abraham Lincoln House, Illinois
- Gateway Arch, Missouri
- CW Parker Carousel Museum, Kansas.
- Governor's Mansion Terrace Hill, Iowa
- Taliesin, Wisconsin
- Fort Snelling, Minnesota
- Ashfall Fosil Bad, North Carolina
- Mount Rushmore, South Dakota
- Fort Union Trading Post, North Dakota
- Glacier National Park, Montana
- Hanford Site, Washington
- Columbia River Highway, Oregon
- Cableways San Francisco, California
- San Andreas Fault, California
- Hoover Dam, Nevada
Read also on ForumDaily:
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 80 [name] => USA [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => ssha)USA
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 13557 [name] => travel [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => puteshestvie)journey
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 13992 [name] => Likbez [taxonomy] => category [slug] => poleznaja-informatsija)Educational program
stdClass Object ([term_id] => 16753 [name] => route [taxonomy] => post_tag [slug] => marshrut)route
Do you want more important and interesting news about life in the USA and immigration to America? Subscribe to our page in Facebook. Choose the "Display Priority" option and read us first. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our РєР ° РЅР ° Р »РІ Telegram - there are many interesting things. And join thousands of readers ForumDaily Woman и ForumDaily New York - there you will find a lot of interesting and positive information.